Thursday, January 13, 2011

|{ Suddenly Life Means So Much }|

Yesterday was a special day for Jonathan and I, January 12, 2007 was the day we met and it's always been fun for us to think back on that day, 4 years ago now, that we first saw each other.  It was a crazy day and talking about it always gets us laughing, we were so silly then, knowing nothing about each other.  It was an amazing day and the start of something truly remarkable.

This song has always reminded me of the day we met and now I'll never have to go back to the day before Jonathan.  :)



Last night we went on a date to celebrate!  We went out to dinner with a gift card that Jon got for helping one of his classmates feed her pets while she was gone over Christmas break.  It was so nice of her to give him something like that and we definitely enjoyed getting out.  I absolutely love downtown Ann Arbor! There is a lot to do and lot to see and it's just fun!  We had a fun time, it's always nice to get away from the house and talk.  Even though we spend a lot of time together at home, I am usually working or he is studying and it's nice to get away from the distractions and concentrate on just the two of us.

After dinner we came home and watched the movie Catfish (so crazy!) and enjoyed our time together! It was marvelous!!

Day#11

Kitty has not been feeling well lately and has been super unsocial.  She found a warm spot in my newly cleaned towels sitting on top of the dryer.  I guess I'll just have to wash them again.  :)

Day#12
I wore this necklace on our first date and it has been broken for quite a while now but I didn't have the heart to throw it away.  Jon fixed it for me a few days ago so I wore it on our date!

Day#13
My favorite mug!! Nothing like a warm drink on a cold day.  I love Peter Pan! (Not Tinkerbell, specifically Peter Pan. :) ) My dream is to decorate our someday future child's nursery/bedroom with a Peter Pan theme.  How perfect is that?! 


1 comment: